Kite thread injures Kashmir policeman critically

Jammu: A Jammu and Kashmir policeman was seriously injured after his throat was accidentally slit by a kite thread here today.

Head Constable Vikram Singh, who was posted at Bikram Chowk in Jammu city, was injured after the Chinese kite string got entangled in his neck this morning, a police officer said.

The injured cop was rushed to the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital, where his condition is stated to be critical, police said.

The authorities in Jammu have imposed a ban on the Chinese strings. However, some shopkeepers continue to sell it. (PTI)

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.