Man dies of electric shock

Bilal Habib

 

Pulwama: An elderly man died of electric shock on Tuesday while working on a machine in Lelhar village of Kakapora in Pulwama district.
SHO Kakapora Manzoor Ahmad said that 50-year-old Mohammad Shaban Mir son of Gulam Mohd resident of Lelhar was seriously injured after he received an electric shock and his clothes got stuck in a machine while working in an oil mill.
He was shifted to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The body was handed over to legal heirs after completion of legal formalities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.