No decision on mass promotions yet

Srinagar: The government on Friday denied reports that it had decided to grant mass promotions from Class 1 to 9 in Valley schools.
“No decision has been taken yet on the issue,” Education Minister Naeem Akhtar told Kashmir Reader.
He said the government was consulting experts to decide whether to grant the mass promotions after schools remained closed for many months after floods hit the Valley in September last year.
Akhtar said they would also hold a meeting on Saturday to decide whether to extend the winter vacations.
“Extending vacations would depend on weather conditions,” he added.

One Response to "No decision on mass promotions yet"

  1. Dr Ibn Yousuf   March 7, 2015 at 11:55 am

    Ruined the future of Education of Kashmir. Students heading towards Darkness!

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.