Couple dies of asphyxiation

Srinagar: A Jammu couple died of asphyxiation caused by overnight use of coal heater in their room in Indra Nagar here, police said Sunday.
According to police spokesman, police station Ram Munshi Bagh was informed that two bodies were lying in their rented flat at Indra Nagar. A police party reached the spot and recovered the bodies which were later identified as Prouash Singh Rathor, son of Palrop Singh, and his wife Mangoo Rathor, residents of Talab Tiloo, Jammu. The couple had apparently died of asphyxiation caused by overnight use of ‘bukhari’ in their room.
After conducting all legal formalities, the bodies have been kept in mortuary at Pantha Chowk, the police said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.