JAMMU: Tata Motors’ commercial vehicle division on Monday launched Intermediate and Light Commercial Vehicle (ILCV) range of trucks named ULTRA with superior technology and design.
“After the world-class range of prima trucks, we now introduce another global standard of trucks in ILCV segment – the Tata ULTRA trucks. With stylish, futuristic and smart utility features, the Tata ULTRA, has been designed to fast track the consumer’s business growth and deliver a reliable, safe, comfortable, vehicle with superior performance,” said Ravi Pisharody, executive director commercial vehicles business unit, Tata Motors Ltd.
He said that the ULTRA ensures lowest total cost of ownership through higher uptime because of increased driver comfort, superior aggregates and customised requirements
“Keeping in mind the changing needs of customers and changing technology, we have once again taken the pioneering step in India’s commercial vehicle industry by launching the Tata ULTRA range of trucks,” Pisharody said.
The ULTRA range of commercial vehicles was conceived as a modern platform that will serve the needs of new generation trucks and buses, he said.
1) Several variants with payload capacity between 5 and 15 tonnes
2) Packed with new generation aggregates like the reliable Tata engine, gearbox and clutch and pioneering driver-centric features like disc brakes, radial tyres, spacious world-class cabin, suspended seats, HVAC option
3) World-class hydraulic 45 degree tilt-able cabin, designed with sufficient storage capacity
4) Increased fuel efficiency, besides better road grip and gradual deflation in the event of puncture
5) Available in four colours — Sardinia Red, Arctic White, Arizona Blue and Yellow.