Woman dies of gas leakage, husband hospitalized

Baramulla: A woman died due to gas leakage at her house in Sopore town of this north Kashmir district, official sources told Kashmir Reader Friday.
30-year-old Shameema Bano was found dead, while her husband Rayees Ahmad was found in unconscious state at their house in Sagipora village of Zaloora in Sopore on Friday morning. Ahmad has been removed to the SK institute of medical sciences, Srinagar for treatment.
“Apparently, the couple had forgotten to switch off the gas heater. The woman died of gas leakage, while her husband is hospitalized,” sources said.