Youth dies of electrocution at Army officers’ mess in Udhampur

Udhampur: A 30-year-old man, working at Army officers’ mess in Udhampur district of the state, died after receiving electric shock, police said on Sunday.
Joginder Kumar of Kamti Malarh received a severe shock at Army officers’ mess at Rehmble area in Udhampur, they said.
A case has been registered and the body was handed over to Army after post mortem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.