Woman dies of gas leakage, husband critical

Mushtaq Ahmed
Baramulla: A sexagenarian woman died due to gas leakage at her home in Old Town of this north Kashmir district, official sources told Kashmir ReaderTuesday.
60-year-old Asha Devi, wife of Rajinder Kumar of Mohalla Jadeed here was found dead in her room in mysterious condition on Monday evening. Her husband has been removed to the SK institute of medical sciences, Srinagar in a critical condition.
Apparently, the couple had forgotten to switch off the gas heater. The woman died of gas leakage, while her husband is hospitalized,” sources said.
Meanwhile, police has registered a case and started further investigations in this regard.