12 girls fall ill in UP after eating food served in school

12 girls fall ill in UP after eating food served in school

Ballia (UP): As many as 12 students of a government-run school in Khejuri area here were today taken ill after consuming sweet dish.

The students of Kasturba Gandhi Girls residential school complained of vomiting and diarrhoea after consuming ‘halva’ served in breakfast, and were rushed to the Khejuri health centre, police said.

“Five of the seriously ill were admitted to the district hospital,” a police official said, adding, that it appears to be a case of food poisoning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.