Killed militants were returning to us: Hizb

Killed militants were returning to us: Hizb
  • 3
    Shares

‘Musa part of a conspiracy we will expose soon’

Anantnag: Denouncing Zakir Musa’s outfit as “an attempt to divide the Kashmiri nation”, the Hizbul Mujahideen openly came out against its former commander after the killing of three militants from Pulwama Gulab-Bagh village of Tral on Wednesday.
The Hizb made a statement that the militants killed in Tral were on their way back to re-join Hizbul Mujahideen.
“Zahid Ahmed, Ishfaq Ahmed and Muhammad Ashraf, who were part of so-called Zakir Musa group, were coming back to re-join Hizbul Mujahideen and on the way got killed in a gunfight,” Operational Spokesperson of the Hizb, Burhanuddin, told CNS.
There had been reports that Ishaq had already returned to Hizb in recent days and was trying to make some sort of negotiation between the two outfits.
Burhanuddin said in his statement that Hizb chief Syed Salahuddin and deputy chief Saifullah Khalid have paid rich tributes to the slain trio.
“Operational Commander Field, Mehmood Ghaznavi, in his message to the militants (who are) part of the so-called Ansar Gazwat-ul Hind has said that the doors of Hizbul Mujahideen are always open for them,” Burhanuddin said.
“The group headed by Zakir Musa has been created to divide the Kashmiri nation. We will issue a detailed statement in this regard and will also expose the elements behind this conspiracy,” Burhanuddin said.
As per the statement, Hizbul will convene a high-level meeting and inform the nation about the “ground realities”.
The Hizb statement was further reinforced by the appearance of two Hizbul militants at the funeral of Ishaq Bhat in Batgund area of Tral, late Wednesday evening.
“The Hizb militants led by Umar alias Hammad Khan offered gun salutes, before leaving the funeral,” a local source told Kashmir Reader.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.