Fire damages school kitchen

Fire damages school kitchen

BUDGAM: Fire broke out in the kitchen of Government Boys Middle School Beerwah on Monday, and engulfed the whole room. The fire was apparently caused by gas cylinder leakage.
“The classes were going on as usual and suddenly flame was seen in the kitchen. Furniture and some utensils were damaged in the fire,” an official said. “The teachers and students were frightened and called out for help. In a bit people and fire services arrived and doused the fire.”
Officials added that the classes resumed normally and all the students were safe.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.