Boy dies of electrocution in Kokernag

Boy dies of electrocution in Kokernag
  • 2
    Shares

Bilal Habib
Kokernag: A young boy died due to electrocution in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district last evening, police said on Saturday.
A 22-year-old boy Abdul Rashid Dar son of late Gull Mohammad died after he got electrocuted at his home in Kokernag village, SHO Kokernag Raja Tasleem told Kashmir Reader.
The boy was rushed to nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead-on-arrival, he said.
The body was later handed over his relatives for last rites, he said.

One Response to "Boy dies of electrocution in Kokernag"

  1. Umair   August 11, 2017 at 9:15 am

    RIP brother

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.