4th class girl electrocuted to death in central Kashmir

4th class girl electrocuted to death in central Kashmir
  • 2
    Shares

Budgam: A 4th class girl child was electrocuted to death at a village in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Monday.
The tragic incident happened at Hard Surush village of Khag area in Budgam.
Local sources said that Razwana Rashed D/O Abdul Rashid Bhat died on spot while handling an electric heater at her home as she got electrocuted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.