Two PDD employees electrocuted in Sopore

Two PDD employees electrocuted in Sopore

Sopore: Two employees of the Power Development Department (PDD) were electrocuted while repairing a power line in Sopore town of Baramulla district on Monday.
According to the reports, Ali Mohammad son of Mohammad Ramzan Sheikh a resident of Nowpora Jageer, an employee of PDD was repairing the power line at Noorbagh area of Sopore, when he got electrocuted. He was taken to sub-district hospital Sopore where from he was shifted to Srinagar hospital for further treatment.
As soon as the injured PDD employee was shifted to Srinagar hospital, the news of electrocution of another employee, a daily-wager spread in the town. He was taken to Sopore sub-district hospital, where he was not in a condition to talk. Identified as Nazir Ahmad son of Abdul Aziz, a resident of Ladoora, Baramulla, the daily-rated employee was under shock for the entire day in the hospital.
Executive Engineer of PDD said that since last evening Sopore town was reeling under darkness due to fault in power supply. “One of our employees was electrocuted due to the inverter current which one of the families had put on,” he said.
He said that an investigation has been initiated. He did not respond to the calls to explain about the second case of electrocution in the town.

Like it ! Share it .....

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.