Hajin lady succumbs to burn injuries at SMHS

Hajin lady succumbs to burn injuries at SMHS

Hajin: A teenage girl died in accidental fire when oil spilled from kerosene stove caught fire and burned her body. The lady was admitted to hospital where she succumbed.
0The deceased has been identified as Suhana Nisar (16), daughter of Nissar Ahmad Parray, a resident of Khos Mohallah Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district.
The incident took place when Suhana was preparing food for the family and suddenly oil spilled from the stove burnt her. Reports said she was alone at home as her father runs a provisional store while her mother was attending the fields.
She was rushed to Community health centre Hajin(CHC) with around 80 percent burn injuries. She was later referred to SMHS for further treatment where she breathed her last after battling for life for six day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.