Youth dies with electric shock in Pattan

Youth dies with electric shock in Pattan

Handwara: A youngster died when he accidentally hit an electric wire at Hamray railway station in Pattan pocket of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Aqib Ahmad Rather, 19, son of Manzoor Ahmad Rather of Ajas, Bandipora was reportedly on way to participate in an army recruitment rally at Hyderbeigh Pattan when he touched a live electric wire near Hamray railway station. He died on the spot. Although locals shifted him to nearby hospital but the doctors declared him dead on arrival. It was not clear as to how the live electric wire was accessible and unattended. Police have registered a case and begun investigations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.