LPG heater leaves youth dead, sister hospitalised

LPG heater leaves youth dead, sister hospitalised

Baramulla: A 22-year-old student died due to suffocation caused by an LPG heater running overnight in the room he was sleeping in Kitchama village of Baramulla.
Bilal Ahmad Malik and his elder sister Tasleema Akhtar, children of Gulam Ahmad Malik, left the LPG heater running for the night, and when they did not wake up on Tuesday morning, the worried family members broke open the door of the room to find them unconscious.
Both were removed to hospital, where doctors declared Bilal as dead and referred Tasleema to SKIMS Srinagar for treatment.
Medical Superintendent District Hospital Baramulla Dr Masood Ahmad said Bilal was killed due to suffocation while his sister has been shifted to Srinagar for treatment where her condition is said to be stable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.