Two Orrisa students die of suffocation in Bandipora

Bandipora: Two students of Orrisa died in Bandipora due to suffocation, reports said on Friday.
The two were a married couple and were found dead in the hostel room of Al-Noor College of Education, Bandipora.
The students of B.Ed, Shams and Nabeeda died due to suffocation, initial reports said however, police have initiated an investigation into the case.
CMO Bandipora Doctor Bilques confirmed to Kashmir Reader that “the couple died due to suffocation caused by overnight gas poisoning”.
She further added that there was one more couple in the adjoining room found in serious condition, who were identified as Narain Pujara and his wife Sagarika including children. “All have been shifted to Srinagar hospital for treatment” she said

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.