Gas cylinder explodes in Ganderbal residential house

Gas cylinder explodes in Ganderbal residential house

Kangan: Fire broke out in a residential house after a domestic gas cylinder exploded in its kitchen at Chinar Kangan area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Friday.
Reports said that a domestic gas cylinder exploded in the residential house of Ghulam Nabi Rather of Chinar. Explosion caused minor damage to the house after it produced flames. Timely intervention of locals and fire tenders prevented the fire from spreading.
Nobody was injured in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.