Teenager electrocuted in Kangan

Kangan: A teenager died after he was electrocuted and tossed into nallah Sindh at Check Akhal Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Saturday afternoon.
Reports said that the teenager died after he was walking along the banks of nallah Sindh in his locality and his body suddenly came in contact with the live electric supply line passing through the area.
They said the teenager fell into the stream.

His body was retrieved from the stream by the locals and rushed to Sub District Hospital Kangan where doctors declared him brought dead.
The deceased was identified as Mohammad Umar Lone, son of Ghulam Mohammad Lone of check Akhal Kangan. He was a student of class 8.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.