LeT says nobody will barter for sacrifices of youth

Srinagar: The militant outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) on Thursday accudsed the International community of turning blind eye towards the atrocities being inflicted upon the people of Kashmir by forces.
In an emailed to statement issued to KNS, LeT chief, Mehmood Shah while condemning the “atrocities” on Kashmiris said, “In one week, more than 2500 people have been injured, more than hundred have lost their eyesight and more than 40 have been killed with bullets while such kind of brutally is continue so far.”
While paying tributes to the slain youth, Shah said, “The sacrifices of martyrs won’t go waste and nobody will be allowed to batter the sacrifices of youth,”
He said, “The sacrifices of youth were not given for dialogue but for a great sacred cause of Freedom from India and we are the protectors of the blood given by the youth.”
Shah said that, “the only solution of Kashmir cause is withdrawal of forces from Kashmir.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.